Are You in Need of Help from a Professional with your Basement?
Have your basement turned into a source of anxiety in the past? Are you aware of water or high levels of moisture inside your basement? Are you aware that basements that are wet or weak could cost your house? Foundation repair utah for basements and basement walls that are bowed here’s what you should be aware of!
Basement wall foundations are among the most crucial element in an enduring home. But, foundations often are afflicted by a variety of reasons and are fragile and difficult to repair. Basement floors and foundation walls have cracks and bows due to pressure from the outside soil pressure and seasonal variations.
In many regions such as Georgia in which the soil is moist in the natural environment as well as the weather is humid It is clear the Georgia homeowners are always afflicted with cracked or wet basements as well as cracks or bent walls. Because of the hydrostatic pressure and the expanding soil issues foundations of Georgia homes tend to weaken as time passes.
Signs of Foundation Failure
You will know that foundation repairs are required by the following indicators that show up in the course of a few years following the first foundation failure:
* Doors and windows cannot shut easily
Floors are uneven
the gaps are formed between trim and windows or doors
* Wall plasters that are used for interior walls and basement walls are prone to cracks and fissures
* Nail pops are seen on walls and ceilings
* Walls that are leaning or bent and chimneys
* Sinking foundations
To combat these issues many homeowners repair the damaged floors or walls of their foundations or the whole basement. But, there are other affordable and efficient options for homeowners in Georgia today. In Atlas Piers of Atlanta, we pride ourselves on offering you with a cost-effective and economically feasible option to strengthen your basement. We offer long-lasting, quality solutions that are recommended by the most skilled and knowledgeable basement repair specialists and engineers in the nation now!
What We Do!
- Carbon Fiber Reinforcement We utilize Stronghold Carbon Fiber brand reinforcement strips. These strips bond to the wall’s surface to stop further bowing and cracking. They can be used in cases where the wall is not bowing more than” from the plumb. The installation can be completed within one to two days, with the assistance of our basement foundation repair specialists.
- Helical Tiebacks Anchors made of heavy steel are placed in the ground and then welded to a large steel plate that is placed on the interior of the basement wall. The installation can be completed in two days with the assistance of our basement repair specialists.
- Push Piers Strong, heavy steel piers can be hydraulically driven into the soil bearing load by hydraulic equipment that is high-pressure. Each pier is independently loaded to ensure the longevity of the basement walls. When piers are installed at a lower level and the exterior beauty of your home is not affected. The installation process is completed in just a few days thanks to our basement repair specialists.
We install all of this system of Utah foundation and repairs at any season, throughout Georgia! Some of the cities we cover include Atlanta, Roswell, Marietta, Sandy Springs, and numerous others.
Changes in the seasons could cause issues with the foundation of your house. Hydrostatic pressure or puddles of water could cause bowed or buckled basement walls. Rebuilding the wall is not always required and typically doesn’t fix the issue. However, the installation of piers or anchors in addition to resolving drainage issues could result in long-term results. Atlas Piers specializes in repairing foundations of basements and basement walls that bow. Contact us today for a free estimate today by calling 770-268-369!
Typically, installation is completed within a few days by our skilled basement repair experts with